RAW represents a range of beautiful products in their purest state.
Olivewood is a type of hardwood, with deep brown colour and striking grain pattern. It is a closedgrained wood, therefore allowing it to stay smooth for a long time, if cared for correctly.
Olivewood also has a naturally occuring antimicrobial property, therefore favoured by craftsmen, in it's use on cutting boards, spatulas, bowls, etc.
- Never soak in water. Water will be absorbed by wood, resulting in deformity and rot.
- Not dishwasher safe
- Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth
- or wash with warm soapy water and dry immediately, and air-dry.
- Occasional oil treatment when it starts to look dull ( mineral oil is recommended because it doesnt go rancid)
- If utensil is used regularly, treating it with olive oil is acceptable.
These pieces are skillfully handcrafted in Tunisia.